Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cougar

Why is a convertible so thrilling?

I don't know, but IT IS.
While were were in Arizona we got to take turns riding in Casey's uncle's 60's era Cougar convertible. Fun stuff! Casey and I went on a ride on Thanksgiving morning and then each of the girls got to take a turn or two or three.

Kyla got the most rides, 3 in all- the first trip she requested that "the wind" be "turned off." Heidi rode only once to McDonalds and HATED IT. I guess, she cried the entire time. Pearson rode twice. Once on a special trip the golf store with Casey. She LOVED IT.

On our last night the whole fam traveled to Chino Bandito (a Chinese/Mexican restaurant...yeah that's right and it was good!). Me, Casey, Kyla and Pearson rode in the Cougar and everyone else rode in the Crown Vic (the rental).


Pearson and Kyla squealed in delight the entire time.

Here we are at a stop light....look closely at my face. I'm very scared that Chase (Chelsea's bro) is going to drop my camera in the street. Thankfully, he didn't.


Little Heidi rode without us..."too scary."


2 comments:

Kristin said...

We have the red tutu pjs too, maybe we need to plan a christmas movie/pj night... you know for the picture :)

Chelsea Bell said...

haha, pea did LOVE it...thank you uncle casey for taking her-it's all she talks about now!